Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nutcracker on the Rocks

Last night i saw Nutcracker on the rocks. It was really good.  To my surprise Vladimir, the guy I shadowed, was the nutcracker. He is such a good dancers. I was very impressed. None of them wore shoes, and then they were spinning, jumping, and doing developes, which for me I need shoes for. Also, for the snowflakes they had some disable children come and do some stuff, while the others danced around. Vladimir danced with a wheelchairs girl. And then there was the rat queen. She was the best dancer out of all of them. She was strong and limber, but Vladimir is just strong, which there is slight difference.  She really could show emotion with her face, and she really acted her part. Where Marie, the main character, shows emotion through her face, but if felt like she was just going through the movements.



(I was very sad becuase i wanted someone to wear the red pointe shoes.)

5 comments:

  1. I want to WEAR RED POINTE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why the one dancer could show emotion, but only felt like she was going through the motions...interesting! And I agree, red pointe shoes rock - false advertising, it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see Liam or Gabby? I thought they were in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, they were in it, and also their mom was in it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I want to acknowledge what heather said,I thought about the going htrought he motion, and i think it was because she was pretty young for the part.

    ReplyDelete