Thursday, September 16, 2010

Have You Been Stretching?

I have been stretching out my gracilis because i have been trying to get my splits down. I have been stretching over 12 muscles just in my thigh when i do my split.  It is amazing how many muscles in our body we have. Also, i have been reading this book about the muscles in the body, and how to stretch all of  them. For stretching the thigh there are more then 36 stretches. It just blows me away.

Here is the thigh, and most of its components.

2 comments:

  1. I love your explanatory diagram. In my research I will also be studying the muscles. I wonder if you will be researching the same muscles as I am, knowing that you are doing floor dance and I am doing aerial dance.

    P.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that aerial and floor you have to use most of the same muscles like stomache muscles, pointed feet, strong arms and legs, ect.

    ReplyDelete