Monday, October 18, 2010

Drumline

On Sunday, i went to see a production of Drumline, at Popyjoy. Drumline is the best marchin band people from all over,  put on one stage. It blew me away. But that is not what i'm here to talk about. I'm here to talk about the dancers. There were five dancers, and all girls.They did all kinds of dances, mostly modern. But they also did different decades, and the woman dances like they were from that decade.  To name some they did, jitterbug, modern, and waltz. It was really fascinating to see their foot works, how they dressed, facial expressions, and much more. I will be holding on to the tickets and the postcard for Drumline because  the next tangent I’m going to be moving into soon is the history of dance, so I will need to be thinking about the Drumline’s dancers costumes, and their dances.


3 comments:

  1. If your intrested in proffesional dancing, you need to go to Drumline!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it showing again? I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next year i think it will be here!!!

    ReplyDelete