Friday, October 1, 2010

UNM Dancers

I have got two UNM dancers, who are willing to let me shadow them. One is names Vladimir Conde Reche, and he teachers modern, ballet, and choreographs some dances that are shown at Popyjoy. He agreed to let me shadow him, and he is amazing at dancing!!! The  other is named Stacia Smith, and she makes all the costumes for the performance at Popyjoy. I can't shadow her until next  ssemester, but i'm still excited. Vladimir on left, and Stacia on right
CondeReche_Vladimir                                     Smith_stacia

2 comments:

  1. Vladimir looks alot different than I expected him to look like. What days are you going to shadow him? The dancer who loaned you the anatomy book might be taking class with him.

    P.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. next monday i will go to UNM to shadow him!!! I will have to leave school early:) I thought that to when i saw Vladimir. Also,I thought he was going to be kind of mean because stereotype perfesional dancers are usually snotty. Vladimir was really really nice

    ReplyDelete